11.23.2009

VinceLand

I've been all stoked on the writing of Vince and upon reading back a couple years of his excellent posts, i discover that he grew up in VT where I did, snowboarding on the same hill, DaaaaNg


from vinceland.com

-- " Thank you for putting questions in my head: “Do I NEED a truck?”, “Couldn’t you LIVE without a big truck?”, “It’s SO big.”, “Why do you need a truck that BIG?”.

Reality: I am a big man who admires big trucks. I don’t even care what color they are.

If it’s big and strong, I’d drive a pink one and still kick your ass in it.

Life on TruckAs a big man who will always like big trucks, and one who has the means to own one, I may just buy one soon, and drive it happily.

Just letting you know, so you can prepare to keep your comments inside, bottled up.

And keep your horribly lame, hybrid wimp-mobile in the slow lane, for as long as it makes you feel better about yourself.




Vince is GREat!

2 comments:

Vince LaVecchia said...

Hey, thanks for the kind words. Maybe we crossed paths back in the day. I need to get back to writing. It's been a while.

VRL

Sz said...

Sweet... So, I have to ask: Vince, is there something you're better at than writing?