7.30.2008

I'm Bruce Willis


I'm Bruce Willis

Why you tryin' a hurt me girl, don't you know I'm Bruce Willis?

Rich man poor man beggar man thief / Bruce be that doctor merchant and chief
Jeep Cherokee man I'm a native of these streets / Bruce a kill men / Jeep a kill beats
I cut my teeth like Bruce / Keep my peace like that Bruce
Walk on glass? / No Shoes / Kill a man? / No noose
Ya'll can find me on that 9:00 news / I'm draggin' out them rocks bigger than Tom Cruise

I'm Bruce and yer nothin'

You can't stop me / Roof of Nakatomi / People say they know me but those people don't know me
I roll up in that limo / Kill all of them Euros
In that ventilation shaft shoot out that window
I roll / Solo / That logo / That ringtone
I bone / I creep / Mother-fuckin' piece of beef / That Jeep a freak
Tweet tweet I'm a goose I spray my seed / You can't kill this juice yeah please believe
Sweet in those sheets I ditch that rubber / Yippie kay-yay mother fucker

I'm Bruce and yer nothin'

Dat ain't no po-po! Dat Carl Winslow!

Dear John / Your wife is all alone / And you got your kids at home
Oh John / Will she ever use the name McClane? / Will you ever show your pain?
Oh John / You will never die / You will always rise rise rise

3 comments:

R`squared said...

ok - kno u love the bruce willis song & all that sh*t, but really shouldn't you be busy packing up HQ? can you bring some source of music (RIP boombike)to polo 2morrow so we can listen to bruce willis while we hit each other in the face with mallets (I mean play bici polo)? bring the bruce stencil tambien

Sz said...

Highly Suspicious.

Devon Balet said...

we are going to miss you homie!